HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Just watch yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toto
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 131
Your where-abouts : Closely following Hiroko
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Just watch yourself   Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:03 pm

Try staying away from linking to people you are ranting about. Sometimes there are exceptions, of course. And if you're going to curse, try to do it the way caw does. If its just spamming [things like "you suck"] then it will be deleted. =_=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sofine127.deviantart.com
caw
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 73
Your where-abouts : closely following toto
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just watch yourself   Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:32 pm

screw that sh1te, yo. Jk, jk. The only reason I fake swear is because I've adapted to the ran online swear filter. so I still say ass, but not assh0le.
Oh, and the word you looking for when someone says you suck is "flaming" or "trolling", depending on the scenario.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chafedyo.max.io
Toto
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 131
Your where-abouts : Closely following Hiroko
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just watch yourself   Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:26 am

I guess I mean "you suck" as in JUST that being in the post. I guess more or less spam. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sofine127.deviantart.com
caw
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 73
Your where-abouts : closely following toto
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just watch yourself   Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:47 am

lool, oh. Well, I still think there should be a suggestions and cartoons/comics forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chafedyo.max.io
Toto
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 131
Your where-abouts : Closely following Hiroko
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just watch yourself   Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:22 am

caw wrote:
lool, oh. Well, I still think there should be a suggestions and cartoons/comics forum.

Go ahead and make them. Im still working on other crud. If you have problems with the pos, let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sofine127.deviantart.com
caw
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 73
Your where-abouts : closely following toto
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just watch yourself   Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:23 am

Toto wrote:
caw wrote:
lool, oh. Well, I still think there should be a suggestions and cartoons/comics forum.

Go ahead and make them. Im still working on other crud. If you have problems with the pos, let me know.

>.> point of service?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chafedyo.max.io
Toto
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 131
Your where-abouts : Closely following Hiroko
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just watch yourself   Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:27 am

caw wrote:
Toto wrote:
caw wrote:
lool, oh. Well, I still think there should be a suggestions and cartoons/comics forum.

Go ahead and make them. Im still working on other crud. If you have problems with the pos, let me know.

>.> point of service?

piece of sh1t
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sofine127.deviantart.com
caw
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 73
Your where-abouts : closely following toto
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just watch yourself   Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:29 am

Toto wrote:
caw wrote:
Toto wrote:
caw wrote:
lool, oh. Well, I still think there should be a suggestions and cartoons/comics forum.

Go ahead and make them. Im still working on other crud. If you have problems with the pos, let me know.

>.> point of service?

piece of sh1t

lolz, I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chafedyo.max.io
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Just watch yourself   

Back to top Go down
 
Just watch yourself
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» should I watch Mai otome 0 ~S.ifr~ first?
» Ostmark State Officials - the Mordheim City Watch
» Where to Watch Doctor Who
» Anyone going to watch the royal wedding?
» Hells Gate Watch Tower

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rant away-
Jump to: